About TBCWE old
Who is TBCWE?
- A non-profit faith-based, educational organization of churches and individuals
- Established in 1998
- Supported by membership and conference training fees
Who can join TBCWE?
- Individuals with home-based child care programs
- Church-based weekday programs (licensed & non-licensed)
- Individuals who are advocates for young children
- Any licensed or non-licensed weekday program or center
What are the benefits of membership?
- Discounted fees for all training conferences
- Highly-qualified trainers who meet state licensing requirements
- 1 Free Training DVD (includes post-test and certificate of training)
- Opportunities for networking with other directors and teachers
- TBCWEA Tool Box bi-monthly emails with teaching and directing tips
How do I join TBCWE?
What are the TBCWE Membership Fees?
- Individual (Benefits for one person only) – $45.00
- Program 1 (Less than 100 enrolled) – $90.00
- Program 2 (100-199 enrolled) – $120.00
- Program 3 (More than 200 enrolled) – $160.00
*Membership dues are paid annually based on a January through December calendar year.