The year to sharpen your focus and understanding of young children!
“Through the Eyes of a Child”
2020 Fall Virtual Conference
Usually, our mid-September conference is mainly for East Texas programs. This year, though, we have the opportunity to gather together wherever we are and learn TOGETHER via Zoom!
Join us for 2 hours of LIVE training on September 12 from 9:00 – 11:00am. THEN, you’ll also have the opportunity to hear from several other speakers via pre-recorded breakout sessions for a total of up to 8 hours of training credit!
• Reduced fees for all training conferences (15-25% savings)
• Discounted rate for TBCWEA Assessment Tools
• Free training DVD from 2019 State Conference
• Networking opportunities with other weekday programs
• Free listing in Membership Online Directory
• Access to password protected resources
Need Training Hours?
Take home some of the excellent training sessions that were presented at our State Conferences! These are high quality DVDs and Digital Downloads that will provide an outstanding training opportunity for your staff. All presenters qualify as credentialed trainers with Child Care Licensing. Handouts and Post Tests will be emailed to you with your Digital Download or once DVDs have shipped.
Follow us on: